We may be moving...

We may be moving...

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Sep 28, 2005 08:45 pm

My husband was offered a job at Disney World. It's a nice raise, so we would be silly not to take it, but we're sad to leave our family and friends. I'll keep you posted.
hannahsmom

Re : We may be moving...

Postby akemt » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:13 pm

Disney World? I can't help but think of an ear-full of perks! [;)]
akemt

Postby lorelei » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:43 am

Yeah, sounds like a blast to me!!!!!!!
lorelei

Postby lgw » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:22 am

Hey Suzanne, Sorry to hear you might be leaving us. If I go anywhere, it will be to an area that doesn't have hurricanes. When will you know for sure? I imagine Ms. Hannah is excited about the Disney possibility. Orlando might be a good mkt for you too. Are you excited?
Leslie
lgw

Postby hannahsmom » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:05 am

Well, it's not going to work out right now. The girl from Disney who offered Josh the job missed the deadline to offer him moving expenses, so we would have to foot the bill and we can't financially do it. He's going to ask them to notifiy him when moving expenses are available again, but until then we'll stay put. He also has a workman's comp injury that he's dealing with so he wants to get that out of the way before moving. We're going to take Hannah down there at Christmas time to see her cousins, so at least she'll still get to see Mickey Mouse. I totally wish we were moving because I'm in the middle of world war III with the inlaws. I'll keep ya posted!
hannahsmom

Return to Alabama