new member in south FL

new member in south FL

Postby lilmomo1 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:43 am

Hello,
My name is Laura and I lost my baby girl Mallory on March 5, 2006 at 23 wks due to severe HELLP. I've been posting on another forum and have received so many comforting wishes. I want to know where I can find more information on the FL chapter, and if there is anything established in the south FL area? My husband and I need all the support we can get right now. We are truly devastated.

thank you
lilmomo1

Re : new member in south FL

Postby grace04 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 02:15 pm

Hi Laura,

I'm so so sorry about your loss. It is so hard. We lost our daughter two years ago. She was born at 27 weeks due to severe PE and she lived for 8 days. I totally can empathize with your pain right now. [:(] I'm so sorry... ((HUGS))

I don't know if there are active members in south Florida right now or not. Carol Hamilton is our Group Coordinator. I will email her and ask her to contact you. And now that I think about it - she lives in South Florida!

I hope you will visit the Grief and Loss section of the Forum. There are a lot of great people on this site that will support you and love you during this time of grief.

Please let me know if I can do anything. I'm happy to mail you a brochure on Preeclampsia if that would be helpful. Just email your address to me at jaime@preeclampsia.org

Sending lots of prayers and comforting thoughts your way,
grace04

Postby grace04 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 02:17 pm

Here's the link to the Grief and Loss section:
http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=8
grace04

Postby carolh » Thu Mar 30, 2006 01:42 am

Hi Laura -

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Mallory. It is truly a devastating and life changing experience. I too lost our first daughter so I'm another member who has walked in your shoes. Jaime emailed me with your post because I also live in south Florida. We're in Naples, where are you?

Please email me directly at carol@preeclampsia.org and we can talk further. I'd also be happy to talk to you over the phone. I know how surreal this all seems at the moment. It does help to talk with others who've already been there.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Carol
carolh

Postby katevans » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi Laura,
I am sorry for the loss of your daughter Mallory. I also lost my first child, Kaitlyn. If you would like to contact me I live in Fort Myers. My email is tevans542@earhtlink.net I hope to hear from you.
katevans

Postby naomihope427 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 06:09 am

I live in the Ft Lauderdale (broward county) area.

I lost my daughter, June 1, 2009, due to severe preeclampsia. She was born April 27, 2009, 28 w 1 d, 1 lb 12 oz. Beautiful beautiful girlie, I love her & miss her so much. She also had IUGR as well. I believe if she hadn't had that she would have survived. She lived for 35 days, and passed away June 1, 2009.
naomihope427

Return to Florida