Ob/Gyn in Dayton Area? UPDATED

Ob/Gyn in Dayton Area? UPDATED

Postby mkvh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 03:50 pm

I'm looking to change practices and am seeking someone who has experience managing PE pregnancies. My first was, and I don't think I got the care I should have. I'm 25w, so if you know they'll take 3rd tri transfer patients, even better!

Thanks in advance!
mkvh

Re : Ob/Gyn in Dayton Area? UPDATED

Postby kara » Sat Sep 15, 2007 06:08 pm

mkvh, Hopefully someone from the Dayton are will be along soon to with a personal referral, but in the meantime you can check out www.smfm.org...which is the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine. If you do the search for Dayton, you will likely come up with a name or two of Perinatologists/MFM's in your area. No telling if you'll love them or not, but they are MFM's, so should be able to manage a PE pregnancy. They might also be able to refer you to an OB with PE experience.

And just as a reminder to everyone, we are not allowed to name hospital's ot doctors on the PF forum, due to legal reasons. So feel free to email mkvh directly through her profile if you have a great referral!

Good luck! I hope you find a great doctor!
kara
Forum Moderator

Postby mkvh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 09:29 pm

Thanks Kara! I appreciate it. Tracy got to me already with a great rec. But if anyone else has persoanl recs, I'm shopping!

mkvh

Postby mkvh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 09:48 am

The MFM angelKat recommended won't see me without a referral. Any my current OB is the problem! GRRRR!

Any further suggestions via PM would be appreciated GREATLY! Thank you!!
mkvh

Return to Ohio