HELLP Survivor Husband's Testimony

Have you suffered from HELLP syndrome or had a pregnancy complicated by an underlying disorder? Discuss your concerns here
michelle_chandler

Re : HELLP Survivor Husband's Testimony

Postby michelle_chandler » Thu May 08, 2008 08:06 am

He is just too adorable. Congratulations on your mighty lil' man. My son has the crazy curls too and he is 19 months old..not cuttin' them yet! lol.

wdersley

Postby wdersley » Thu May 08, 2008 02:08 am

Unfortunately can't see the pics due to the works internet security but he really does sound gorgeous - in looks and spirit! We too had our first as a 2 KG IUGR due to Pre e and partial HELP although I was sicker second time round (Not the norm apparently - don't want to put you off another - they are all worth it as long as you get the care you need). Our girl was not prem born at exactly 37 (probably a week out on dates) weeks but only the weight of a 31 weeker. She had a few problems and was called Talitha (from Mark's Gospel) meaning little girl and we firmly believed that God had risen her up for us. She is now 7 and is a true fighter. She is still very slim (only weighs 18 Kg) but makes for a perfect shape for gymnastics. She was fed by a tube for three years due to an underdeveloped gut but she fought through it all and is the strongest person I know. These children are very precious and are true gifts from our heavenly Father to their earthly parents.

Enjoy Clayman as he grows and changes your family life forever! I hope you had a truly splendid, joyful first birthday.

ozierja

Postby ozierja » Wed May 07, 2008 02:19 pm

Thanks for the update he is awesome!

sheri-ct
Forum Moderator

Postby sheri-ct » Tue May 06, 2008 08:14 pm

Congrats!!!! You have a beautiful son! I am also a parent to 32 weeker twins due to pre-e. You are very blessed!

poppapig

Postby poppapig » Tue May 06, 2008 05:52 pm

Thanks ladies :) Where do they get all these curls!? The hot debate at home right now is "Do we cut'em!?" On one hand.. real cute. On the other; completely out of control!

Btw: He turns one in three days and we still can't address the "should we have another one?" issue..

aundapenner

Postby aundapenner » Tue May 06, 2008 05:15 pm

Whoooweeee ... you were not kiddin'! He is quite the looker!!

Thanks for the update! And he's just adorable!!!

My little man has curly hair too - but blond!

denise

Postby denise » Tue May 06, 2008 02:58 pm

He is absolutely adorable! He's got curly hair just like my lil' guy. Glad to hear he and your wife are doing well.

poppapig

Postby poppapig » Tue May 06, 2008 02:17 pm

I thought I would post an update: Clayman is doing well. He's still tiny even for his adjusted age measuring in the whopping 5th percentile in length and 2nd percentile in weight :) He's a pint sized cutie. He's extrmemly active and fun.. His fav activity is jumping and swinging in the Johnny Jump-up. He calls me by name "Dah" and socially he's on track to a lil ahead. Despite being a jumper and a roller he's been reluctant to begin crawling, but he'll be fully mobile soon. My wife is doing really well and only bares the scar and stretch marks as evidence of our hectic pregnancy. She's an extrodinary mother..

Did I mention he's a looker? ;)
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/25 ... 0376WkSxwZ
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/22 ... 0376ReGdSa
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/24 ... 0376gTJHle

annegarrett

Postby annegarrett » Tue Dec 11, 2007 02:17 am

thanks. It's pretty cool to have been part of launching this. Fortunately for me--I had a lot of amazing support--founders in spirit and three others who truly earned the name co-founder. :) Thanks.

ozierja

Postby ozierja » Mon Dec 10, 2007 03:09 pm

I just wanted to say congratulations...a little late.

Return to “HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders”