Another update- 27 weeks- much better this time!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
kbunsey

Re : Another update- 27 weeks- much better this time!

Postby kbunsey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 09:06 pm

YAY!!! I love reading good news. Love that pressure and glad baby is doing so well.

trish
Forum Moderator

Re : Another update- 27 weeks- much better this time!

Postby trish » Thu Oct 08, 2009 03:23 pm

Glad all is going so well! :)

jhfleet

Another update- 27 weeks- much better this time!

Postby jhfleet » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 am

Hi all,
Had my 27 week checkup yesterday and things are looking pretty good! I was very happy because my BP was 114/74! So it was down from the last time when I was starting to get worried. Also- still no swelling and no protein in the urine- not even trace! Last pregnancy I had trace protein starting to show up as early as 13 weeks. So far this pregnancy there has been none. I'm still doing the lovenox shots and it is going fine. My belly is still measuring a few weeks ahead (30 weeks) and I am not sure why. I have gained less weight this pregnancy than any before and they checked my fluid level which was right on target. The baby is measuring 62 percentile so it is a little bigger but nothing alarming. So not sure why I have this big old belly! The baby's femur measure 95the percentile though and arms were 80th so I guess I may have a pretty tall guy in there.
I think I am almost in disbelief that things are so good. And I feel pretty good too. I can't believe that in two weeks I will be at the point where I had to deliver the last time.
Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for listening to my good news!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”